An organized alternative to your entryway

You can find these accents here: Photos Golden plant The Home Depot, shoe cabinet (here used as a file cabinet) from Ikea, the plant pot also from Ikea and the Buddha piggy bank is from Urban Outfitters
Sometimes we tend to have stuff around the house that we buy simply because we like them. While other times we find excuses not to trash our treasures thinking that we might find a corner for it.These things tend to mingle around for a little while before we find their usage around our homes.
Today I’m organizing this artifacts in a way they can coexist with each other. You’ll notice that it is either color or form that makes them possible to play along in the same space.
I've arrange my entrance nook for it to be a peaceful receiving area. It is a reflection of who we are as a family. Not only do these items I've selected transmit this message, but also does the color palette. I try using greens and blues as they communicate serenity and to enforce this feeling. As an accent and to tied it all up, I placed a golden Buddha.
I hope my little space inspires you to do greater things around your home.

0 comments: