Celebrating the glitter


A couple of days ago I received an email from Decor8 inviting bloggers out there to participate in a Discomania Virtual Blogger Party. This is a virtual gathering for us, people that love to blog with only one condition… the dress code had to be sparkly, sequin-like… DISCO… 


So my mind went nuts trying to figure out how to mix Interior and Graphic Design with the Disco theme. Suddently it hit me, “John Travolta in the movie Saturday Night Fever”


Dancing John Travolta


So now that I have the dressing code ready, I had to add some glitz. Down came the disco balls. But wait, were is the Interior Design component? Easy, wall paper. Since I was running out of time and a bling-bling wall paper is a little expensive, I looked for something similar, gift wrapping paper. To my good luck I found some golden glittery one at Michael’s.


So the only thing missing was a couple of vases with the same sparkly effect and remembered that I had some nice ones from previous projects. So, all done. Now here is the final result of my (made by me) shooting.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Even mi little one sneak in!



Remember to visit the Discomania Virtual Blogger Party either on Decor8 or in their Pinterest board and say hi to all the wonderful worldwide bloggers out there.

0 comments: