My inspiration board... and some great web friends


A little while ago I asked my readers and friends to post some inspiration photos of spaces, decorative accessories or anything that inspired them. Here is my board using my good friend’s photos. They certainly have the best taste in the world! Please visit them at their websites and as always, send my love. Enjoy!


1. Bodie and Fou: Their website is mesmerizing. Their modern and unique style in home accessories and gifts is exquisite. They also have a blog with beautiful photos. In this picture is their newest Black Ball chair with an eco-friendly design.


2. Me and Alice: From Sweden, freelance stylist and writer Susanne shares photos from her home. Her style is modern and industrial yet very charming. The picture above is from her own kitchen were you can see how she mixes old and stylish accessories. 


3. William Sonoma Home: From my “What I want now” post, this garden stool made in ceramic with raised lines that expose sections of the clay creating a unique variation to the finish.


4. Happy Interior Blog: Say hello to Igor the young and handsome creator of this blog. His colorful place will make you want to travel the world with his section “From Place to Space”. In this picture from his blog (via Yatzer) he took us to Athens, Greece for an out of this world interior design experience.


5. Live, Love, DIY: On a mission to transform her 1970’s new space, Virginia has embarked herself in to making this house, her home. Here is a small sample of her D.I.Y. home office. Take a peek at what she’s been doing all around her house. She’s got a great taste and a lovely personality.

0 comments: